Admission Requirements Checklist
- A copy of parent passport(s)/National Identity Card
- A copy of the student’s passport(s)
- Completed application
- Fee and security deposit payment
Does my student need to be proficient in English to apply?
- All classes are taught in English.
- Students should have a reasonable proficiency in the English language, but it is not a requirement for Early Years and Primary students.
- Proficiency in English is a key factor in considering Secondary Student applications.
- Grace employs English as Additional Language specialists to assist students.
Are there admissions or entrance tests?
- Children of all abilities are welcome.
- There are no tests required for Early Years and Primary Students
- Secondary students must take English and Maths assessments to ensure that they will thrive at Grace. These tests help our staff better meet each student’s needs in learning and instruction.
What else should I know before applying?
- A central purpose of Grace is to ensure each child’s worth is recognised and appreciated regardless of preceding academic capacity.
- Grace predominantly accepts students with foreign passports.
- However, there is an allocation for students who only have Bangladeshi Passports.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions and to get an application form.