Overview for Prospective Candidates
Grace International School employs teachers and experienced administrators with Christian commitment and teaching qualifications (PGCE or equivalent).
Come join the Grace community to broaden your teaching experience, serving in a place that makes a difference.
Interested? Contact email@example.com for more information and an application form.
The Next Steps
How to Join the Team
- Christian basis that is firm and passionate
- An international school environment—with a variety of nationalities working together
- High professional standards in a relaxed atmosphere
- Strong community ethos: knowing and caring for everyone
- Child-centred methodology; adoption of an each-child-matters attitude
- Passion to serve God through teaching
- Adhere to our statement of faith
- Current, appropriate teaching degree or qualifications
- Grace follows the English National Curriculum, relevant experience is helpful
- Overseas experience is beneficial
We welcome applications from interested candidates.
“I have always found our campus to be comforting and safe. Despite restrictions that come with life in Bangladesh, staff and students really thrive in the encouraging community. Grace leadership are well connected to embassies and listen carefully to advice from the authorities. Once outside the school, life is still relatively unrestricted and safe in terms of getting around town—although it does take effort, vigilance, and grace to navigate the streets of Dhaka.”
Life in Bangladesh
What is it like to live in a large Asian mega-city?